Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Why? WHY!?

This is the first post to my new blogger.com blog. I'll see how it goes and decide on whether or not I'll continue with this or not. I hope to post something more interesting here soon.

My primary goal is to gain functionality for my blog and to stop from having to use FrontPage just to update my old blog. I enjoy using FP for maintaining my site, but it isn't easy to make quick and simple blog entries, as I'm essentially having to edit an entire web page to do it. It also means that I am unable to make any blog entries without FP. I'd like to be able to make updates from anywhere I have a connection to the 'net.

From here folks reading my blog should be able to get a permalink (click the timestamp of this entry), be able to make comments, the ability to email a blog to somebody else, and my blog will automatically auto-archive (which was a manual process before), and uh, I guess that's all.

So let me know what you think of this new location and format. LiveJournal is another option, but I'll stick with this for a little while so I can get a feel for it before deciding.

Thanks to Rhiannon Gammill for suggesting the heading of this blog and for answering my questions about blog sites!

This entry was brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 13.

No comments: