Monday, September 19, 2005

A pirate's life fer me!

Surprise, surprise! Today be the Official International Talk Like A Pirate Day! Tis a wonderful day to be liken the speak of the most wickedest, dirtiest scoundrels ever to sail the high seas! Why just this weekend I fought off a pack of angry merchants. Why they be angry? I was making off with their goods and women, of course! ARRR!

Be ye a pirate? Learn your pirate name as I have...
My pirate name is:
Mad James Bonney
Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from fidius.org.
This entry brought to you by AHRRRG, lass, shiver me timber!

3 comments:

Quinn said...

But I don't want to be the Pirate!

Anonymous said...

How come you didn't blog about your Pet Name too?? Are you ashamed, my little Large Pants? Hehehehe...

Anonymous said...

I'm the Dread Pirate Cash, which as far as pirate names go isn't bad because of Johnny and Money. Be that as it may, everyone knows pirates are over. Pirates were the new ninjas and now they're both tired, mark my words it's all about the Zombies next season and after that it's going to be all viking all the time.