Friday, March 24, 2006

A scorching case of basket ass

As odd as it may sound, it appears that Rece really enjoys going to the laundry mat. Ordinarily I do my laundry in the laundry room at my apartment complex, but last night I went to the local laundry mat with my friend Jennie (she needed to wash a large blanket/quilt/comforter/thing). Rece was with us and having himself a great time. He likes putting the quarters in the machines and starting up the dryers. He also likes playing in the rolling laundry carts quite a bit. Who would have thought a kid would like what most adults find to be dull and tiresome?

Rece was a little bummed when we eventually had to leave and asked if we could come back again sometime soon. I told him we would come back some day... and people call me strange...

This entry was accidentally thrown in with the load of reds.

No comments: