Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The Bridge to Nowhere

This weekend's bungee jumping excursion took place in the Los Angeles National Forest, above Azuza, CA. We met up with the folks from Bungee America in the parking lot of a nearby supermarket and then drove up the mountain to the trail we'd be hiking. Our destination was The Bridge to Nowhere.

As soon as I can get hold of the footage taken by others from our hiking/jumping group, I'll be putting together a video of the actual bungee jumping. I have only about 4 minutes of unedited video of myself and a few others jumping off the bridge. But in the meantime, check out the picture gallery I uploaded to Flickr...

Hike to and from the Bridge to Nowhere

This entry is still a little sore from the hike!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez - not that I want to go bungee-jumping, but this looks like a beautiful hike. Where exactly is it?

BuzzKill said...

Hmm... hopefully anonymous reads my blog again so they can see this link for more info about The Bridge to Nowhere.

Anonymous said...

Okok - guilty as charged. I guess I went right to the pics... instead of reading the WORDS. How illiterate of me... But thanks for the pics - it really looks beautiful up there.
Note to self: MUST DO HIKE TO BUZZKILL'S BUNGEE-JUMP BRIDGE...