Thursday, October 19, 2006

Eggs with flippers

Now listening to: 39 - The Cure

For the last couple of days I've been in the mood to listen to The Cure. I have over 10.5 hours worth of it, so I just play it on shuffle and let it go.

It's been a rather stressful week, I must say. A good portion of it is self-inflicted, which doesn't help with my mood much.

Christine talked with me for awhile last night and helped me work through some of it. While I'm still a bit worried about some things, I think that things are going to be a lot less trouble than I've worked them up to be in my mind.

I read an article today that made me ponder. It's about how the Earth will eventually recover from our presence. It fit into my gloomy view rather well, I must say.

This entry realizes that we're just a tiny blip in the span of time.

No comments: