Monday, October 02, 2006

Men riding dragons, throwing wolves at maggots

So yeah... the drums... they're calling me. I really want to get out and practice, but work, fatherhood, and various social engagements have kept me from actually getting the chance to do so. That's an absolute cop-out, I know. See, if I say it enough, I'm hoping that I'll actually start to place some amount of priority on it and eventually make it happen. The weather is cooling down, which is what I was waiting for, right? Yeah... gotta do it!

In other news: I'm going bungee jumping this weekend. It's one of those things I've said that I'd like to try some day and the opportunity came up and I took it. I'm really looking forward to it, even if it is rather scary. It will be 2 jumps. My boss said that I could borrow one of his many digital video cameras to document the journey - so look for an eventual YouTube link of it here, hopefully within a week after I take the plunge.

This entry felt the need to ramble on longer, but sadly it was already past bedtime.

1 comment:

Quinn said...

Yes, drum you drumming god!
I also want to see some pictures from your bungee adventure ;) Have fun my friend!