Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Cold

Mark today down in your calendar, folks. For the first time in a long time (without there being snow), I'm actually feeling cold. I have no idea why this is happening, but it's got me confused. I am never cold - even when it's freezing outside. One fact about me is that my body is always warm and highly susceptible to heat. This past summer was pretty hot, which made it miserable for me. Winter comes and my body enjoys the break from the heat - but this morning I feel cold.

Maybe a cup of coffee will help. Hmm...

This seemed like such an unusual event for me that I had to blog about it. So consider it blogged.

This entry brought to you by frosty the snowman.

PS: The spell checker for blogspot flagged the words "blog" and "blogged" as misspelled. I find that ironic.

Update: 11:27 a.m. I had a cup of coffee... now I'm back to being too hot. ARRG!

2 comments:

Quinn said...

This is a day of unusual events indeed!

Anonymous said...

tell me honestly now, do you have to lie on a warm rock to properly digest your food?

The warm-blooded Miss Adventure