Thursday, December 15, 2005

Fizzle, fizzle, fizzle!

A few weeks ago (18 days, actually) I was up late and chatting with a friend online. For some strange reason I was inspired to do something silly and ended up making some audio commercials for a few interesting (and fictional) products. Out of laziness, I sort of forgot about them and that was that. Rece reminded me of them tonight while we were walking to the store, so upon my return I put them up on my web site (in the Oddities section).

Here they are for your listening pleasure:

P'Raps - A new urban-themed chocolate bar. Awww yeah...

Rhubarb Soap - When being clean just isn't enough.

YeeHaw Soda - All of the flavor, none of the crunch.



In other news...

My buddy (The Mighty) Quinn posted a bit of history of his life. Part of it involves me, so I figured I'd link to it in case some of my friends and family might be interested.

This entry was brought you by Rhubarb Soap... 'n' shit.

1 comment:

Quinn said...

LOL! red as a pickle, ey!!
Your a nut...N-V-T , nut ;)