Friday, May 26, 2006

I'm not the only one!

Finally, a reputible tech magazine has put together a list of horrible tech products. For me, the best part is that I've been trying to tell people about how bad most of these products were/are as far back as I can remember! Check it out:

PCWorld.com - The 25 Worst Tech Products of All Time

Hell, just yesterday I overheard a conversation in the office where one gal was telling another gal that AOL's free email service was great. There was little option but for me to interrupt their conversation to say, "Anything AOL sucks. Try anything BUT AOL or Hotmail unless you like lots of SPAM." Grrr...

This entry said, "Ha! Take that AOL & RealPlayer!"

1 comment:

Quinn said...

Funny, most of those I've never even heard of, which I guess is a good thing. The ones I do know I couldn't agree more...what crap!!!
Iomega Zip drives, jeez! we used to have to carry those with us in our toolkits....they never worked right without a good half-hour or so of finding the right boot disk or drivers. Then if you did manage to get it to work you would discover that your zip disk that was suppose to have a good image of OS/2 on it was trashed, Arrrrgh! LOL! thanks for trip down memory lane dude. :b