Friday, August 18, 2006

Did he say "Safe Erection"?

The concert we went to early tonight was a lot of fun. We got the tickets for free through work. Because we got a bunch of tickets all over the place in the arena, a few of my friends resorted to mobile phones and text messages to communicate. I ended up bouncing between a couple clusters of them between bands to say hello.

This was Rece's first concert and he really seemed to enjoy himself. He handled the noise level well and got into the music and feel of the concert crowd. Christine would perk up during some songs, but I could tell that most of it just wasn't her cup of tea - I'm guessing a bit too heavy for her liking. She did seem to enjoy herself, which I'm glad for. For me the music was good - a bit heavier than what I'd typically like to listen to, but they sounded great and they really put on a good show. Quinn was the Nickleback fan of our group. He knew the words to every song and knew some of the older stuff I hadn't ever heard before. Watching his enjoyment helped me enjoy the show even more. Very cool.

This entry feels a little hoarse and his ears feel like they've
been pounded on for hours - which I guess they were!

No comments: