Monday, October 10, 2005

Cheese, Gromit!

On Saturday afternoon, Rece, Shannon and I went out to see Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit. I must say that I haven't laughed so hard and often at a movie since, well, heck I don't remember!

This movie is a must see for everybody! There's action, romance, comedy, innuendo, and an angry mob - what more could anybody want? A golden carrot you say? Yep, it's got that, too!

Shannon found the rabbits to be hysterical. I enjoyed the innuendo and inside jokes (for Wallace & Gromit fans). Rece enjoyed seeing "Hutch" (the character pictured on the bottom-left) act like Wallace.

Take your kids or significant other (or go by yourself!) and see this one before it leaves the theaters. It's Wallace & Gromit at their best - just more of them than ever before!

This entry brought to you by cheese!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know, I rather liked the penguin "Christmas Caper" short better than I liked W&G which was too bad because I was so looking forward to just loving the daylights out of it. I liked it, of course, but maybe it was a little too droll for me. Favorite part: when the pit bull pulls out his change purse.

-Rhiannon
(who notices you never comment on her work blog and secretly hates you for it)

Dan said...

That was a great movie! I am listening to the soundtrack right now!odxcza