Friday, October 07, 2005

Checking in

Since my last entry the following has happened:
  • The bike I bought for Rece on his birthday was stolen - 6 days later. We'll get him another one, but I'm so mad about it getting stolen. Bastards.
  • Shannon got sick with what I can only assume was the same thing I came down with. I insisted that she stay at my place so I could help take care of her. She's doing pretty good now. We both are at the tail-end of it. Just sniffles and the occasional coughing.
  • My copy of Dungeon Siege 2 arrived, allowing Quinn and I to adventure online once again. The game isn't as good as we had hoped it would be, but it's still fun and an entirely new adventure, so it should hold our attention for a little while longer.
  • Quinn and I are planning to go Geocaching next weekend. We haven't done much together lately, so it'll be cool to go hiking on the hunt for tupperware and ammo cans again.
So there you have it, almost 2 weeks of updates. Aren't you lucky?

This entry brought to you through the corns on my toes!

1 comment:

Quinn said...

Spam..Spam..Spam..Spam..
Spam..Spam..Spam..Spam..
spamity...s-p-a-m
Spam..Spam..Spam..Spam..



Stupid spammers...leave us alone!
:)
Oh and that's messed up about Rece's bike...freaking bastards!