Monday, February 06, 2006

Cover me! I'm going in...

Firefox 1.5 had quite a few problems that gave me enough reason to uninstall it and reinstall version 1.0.7. Now they've released version 1.5.0.1 and it's been on my mind to check it out ever since it was released last week.

Upgrading Firefox used to be something I never thought twice about, until version 1.5 came out. The notification of an update was given and I'd just go ahead and do it. Now I'm cautious. I'm going to take the plunge today and give it a whirl. Rest assured that I'll share any problems that I encounter here. Wish me luck!

This entry wants to jump up and down like an idiot.

1 comment:

Quinn said...

Hmmm, yes please let us know. I was having issues with 1.5 as well. 1.0.7 is a good solid release but now I'm curious. ;)