Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Radioactive rubber pants!

So we're all going to Hell today (it's in Michigan, by the way).

I read about a 6' 6" grandfather who turns 66 today - so he's 6-foot-6 and 66 on 6/6/06!

A remake of The Omen is being released today because of the spooky date, I suppose. I wonder if they're going to put the gross elevator death scene in this one... no wait, that was in Damien: Omen II. I had fears about elevators for a short time when I was a kid after having watched that one.

And lastly...

The "5-Second Rule" Rules! We're not all doomed today!

This entry was written by a strange guy on a strange day.

1 comment:

Quinn said...

oh yeah, I totally forgot about this today. See how entirely insignificant it is.

I always thought hell was in Minnesota. Which is odd because I've heard it's really cold there.