Monday, June 12, 2006

A simple kind of life

This morning I found a link to this article about a woman that simplified her lifestyle. I must say that this sounds very appealing to me! Anyhow, it'll probably be a little while before I could actually do something like this, but I've considered moving up to Oregon and doing it on may occasions.

I went on a great hike this weekend with some friends. We had a good time on a beautiful Sunday morning hiking in the hills near the ocean. We saw a rattle snake (first time I've seen one in "the wild") and spent some time trying to take pictures/video of it. Rece wasn't quite thinking straight and ended up getting separated from our group on the way back. He ended up having to make the walk back (about 3 miles) all by himself. I think he learned some valuable lessons. I'll probably post some pictures within a day or two.

This entry is enjoying the mild muscle soreness in his legs today.

No comments: