Thursday, August 18, 2005

Friends with potential

That's what Shannon and I have agreed to be. It is because of this that I feel a lot better about the whole thing, though it's still painful to do (even more for her, the poor girl). We're both still shell-shocked from it all, so we aren't communicating very much right now. I'm hoping that once a little time has passed, we'll be able to start hanging out together again - enjoying the things that made us friends in the first place.

It's been only 3 days and I already miss her company.

Eat. My. Shorts.

I went and saw The Breakfast Club at a flashback showing last night. Jennie and her boy-toy, Karl (whom I've officially nicknamed "B.T.K." last night) joined me. It's amazing how different it feels to watch an old familiar movie on the big screen with 500 other people. It had been such a long time since I had last seen the movie in its original uncut format (in other words, not on TV) that the language and "objectionable content" felt fresh again. That movie still holds true, despite the out-dated style of clothes, music, and dancing in it.

This entry was brought to you by Bender, who
requests that you, "show Dick some respect!"

No comments: