Thursday, August 04, 2005

Nothing to say

I just realized that I haven't posted anything here all week. I don't have much to say, I guess. The Mighty Quinn made a funny little thing from my dancing video. You can check it out at:

Buzzy Hill - Internet Explorer Version

Buzzy Hill - FireFox Version

This week turned out to be pretty good. I caught up with an old friend, which was very nice. Spent time with Shannon, which is always a lot fun. In fact, last weekend Shannon and I spent a good portion of it cooking food that neither of us had cooked before. Lots of very yummy stuff: spicy grilled shrimp with chipotle salsa made from scratch, salmon cakes with a curry sauce, raspberry endive salad, lentils & rice with cucumber yogurt sauce. The leftovers were incredible, too!

Rece is spending the week up in Santa Maria with my dad, so it seems a little strange at home.

Tomorrow the staff at work are going out for bowling. It was originally supposed to be a day at the beach, but was changed to bowling. Oh well.

This entry brought to you by slow-cooked bacon, cooked over a campfire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm.....slow cooked bacon...
and don't be too dissapointed, bowling shirts can be equally attractive
(pic's man, I'm gonna want pic's)