Wednesday, August 24, 2005

How long will you stare at a blank blog page?

So far, I've been staring at this thing for 7 minutes, but drawing a total blank. Maybe it's because I'm hungry.

Today I missed lunch due to a 30 minute training class (that I held) going for 45 minutes. I was supposed to go out to Souplantation with some of the guys from the office, but I was delayed just enough time to miss the boat. Not having a car sucks. My only remaining options are:
  1. Walk 1/2 mile to the nearest sandwich shop
  2. Purchase a pack of Ramen noodles from the break room vending machine
I don't mind walking, which is probably what I'll end up doing. It's been so muggy lately that I hope I don't work up a sweat going there and back. I just don't want to stink up the office.

This entry was written in the hopes that you'll
learn from my horrible and hideous mistakes!

1 comment:

Quinn said...

It really doesn't matter...you'll still end up "stinking up" the office.
hehe