Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Stick a fork in it

This parting, or at least the agreement of such, was surreal, heart-wrenching, and miserable. To be fair to both of our needs, we opted for not continuing our relationship. How that will manifest itself, I'm still not entirely sure. I still feel that she's my best friend, which makes me very sad that things turned out this way. At this point it still just seems like a strange and horrible dream.

In my usual don't-spill-too-much-about-your-feelings manner, that's all I'm going to say about the whole thing.

In other news...

My buddy Tim just called, as I was writing the above. He's got Angels tickets and wants me to go with him to the game tonight. I could use a change of pace, so I gladly accepted.

Tim and his wife recently had a baby, so understandably we haven't been able to spend much time together. He's hysterical to be around, since we share a very similar sense of humor. Good timing, Tim.

This entry was brought to you by Folgers Crystals,
which this blog has been secretly switched with.

No comments: