Wednesday, November 23, 2005

One Confused Geek

Once it happened, there was no going back. It was unexpected and developed faster than I thought possible. In a way, I feel crazy.

My brain has been so filled by the same line of thought lately that I'm nearly overwhelmed - but in a good way. Last night I freaked myself out because I couldn't seem to put my mind back in order. Having lived with ADD all my life, I've grown accustomed to having many different thoughts about so many different things all at the same time. Now, most of those different thoughts have become transfixed on just one thing. The very thought patterns of my mind seem to have been altered (poetry, for crying out loud?!). It's a wonderful, but confusing thing, really.

Now I know you're probably wondering to yourself, "self, what the hell is Gabe talking about?" This is a valid question, but one that may not ever get answered. I have my reasons for being so cryptic, so please just bear with me. There was a drive for me to get this out of my head in some fashion, so I'm posting here. This is very important to me.

This entry confused the writer about as much as it probably confused you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's time you switched your mouse back over to the right side ...

Anonymous said...

Oh honey, you know this is not going to end well.

The Resigned Miss Adventure