Monday, November 21, 2005

Turkey Day Race

I just felt like dropping in to report that I had an excellent weekend. I feel well rested and in high spirits. I'm also very relieved that this is a short work week due to turkey day.

My dad and his wife, Apple (not my step-mom) and their daughter, Jazmyn (not my sister) are supposed to come down and join Rece and I for Thanksgiving. This will be the first Thanksgiving that I'll be doing all the cooking (aside from whatever help Apple offers - she's very sweet). We'll see how it goes.

Since Sherise's relatives are being assholes, I've decided to not even bother trying to stick in there and take him to their functions. I'll let her patch things up with her family and she take Rece to their family functions herself. It's really too bad, as I got along pretty well with some of them. Such is life after divorce, I suppose.

This entry was made possible by gobble gobble!

1 comment:

Quinn said...

GobblegobblegobbleGobbleGobble
gobblegobbleGobbleGobble
gobble
gobbleGobble!
[Translation: Happy turkey day!]