Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Random Thoughts 11/22/05

While talking to my boss this morning, he said to me, "last night I went to get my balls drilled."



Bleak white canvas
Deep chilled breath

Numbness of fingers
Warmth a forgotten luxury

Empty tree branches
Animals deep sleep

Winter soon comes



I hate writing poetry (don't count on it happening again)



My cable Internet appears to have been fixed. The connection has been dropping with regular frequency from somewhere around 11-12 in the morning until 3:30-4:00 in the afternoon for the last week. The cable guy came by this morning and tested my connections and found a bad splitter. He replaced it and it seems to be doing the trick. I can now stare at my messy living room again.

This entry was never here. Please try to forget all about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See what randomness you inspire:

Shopping cart calling.
Subtle messages received.
Growing enchantment.

Philematophobe.
Fear subsides and walls crumble.
Deosculating.